Looking good! Eagerly awaiting updates.
A downloadable game for Windows and Linux
Please note that this is in very early access, and a lot of things are subject to change. There's no guarantee your saves will work in newer versions -- especially after major updates. I know the game's barebones right now, and I'm always looking to make it better, so I'd love to hear any feedback you may have - suggestions, bug reports, anything really. Please also note that you'll probably encounter bugs.
Star Cleaner is a game about cleaning up wreckages after space battles. These battles are all fought by AI controlled ships that, while not very smart, are competent enough to sometimes manage leave the battlefield. The battles usually take place in a randomly generated solar system, and some of the planets can have Anti-Ship Artillery systems in place, which will attack ships from other factions.
- Semi-random space battles fought by AI combatants
- Semi-random solar systems
- An upgrade system for your space vessel
- Probably other things I don't remember
Download and unzip the game to a folder, and run the .exe.
- Version 0.1.0 Status Update 213 days ago
- Development Resumes & 0.1.0 Unstable37 days ago
- IMPORTANT: Stopping development for a while47 days ago
- Version 0.1.0 Status Update52 days ago
- Combat Update Preview59 days ago
- Plans for next update60 days ago
- Update 0.0.5: UI Overhaul62 days ago
- Update 0.0.365 days ago